I’m still a bit flabbergasted that I was nominated for this since I haven’t had much time to post lately – even though I have a long list of posts lined up! But I’m extremely flattered, excited and thankful I was even noticed! And to the new followers I’m gaining..welcome! You can learn a bit more about who I am in my “About Me” page if you haven’t checked that out. Anyways, thank you thank you again melinanimeland for the nomination!
- Display Award.
- Thank the person who gave this award (and include a link to their blog.)
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Nominate ten bloggers.
Seven Things About the Me
- I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- I’m over 30
- I’m studying to become a licensed Architect in the state of California
- I got to live in Japan for 3 months as part of a study abroad program with my Architecture School.
- I’m a Leo; but am actually quite shy – the total opposite of what leo’s embody and am actually quite self-conscious (still trying to figure out who I am – pretty late to the game)
- My immersion into anime has exploded a lot more than I expected in the last year or so and has actually been quite liberating for me in terms of accepting myself and raising my nerd flag very high.
- Guilty pleasures include: Otome games & BL.
My Nominations (this list is hard because half of these people have been nominated already and I haven’t followed a ton of blogs yet – still being kinda picky!)