IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- “I’ll give up….I’ll never give up”: I featured the OP for Scum’s Wish because I found the translated lyics to be quite fitting for the theme of the show.
- Humanity’s Strongest: Levi Ackerman: Last week I looked at Levi and his backstory in Attack on Titan, and highlighted his best moments from his OVA.
- Winter 2017: Week 3: My Week 3 impressions of the anime I’ve been keeping up with both from the current season and from my backlog.
- Symbolic Armor: Erza Scarlet: WCW featured the girl that inspired this blog series to begin with. I look at her armor what it means to her emotionally and physically.
I missed last week’s Fantasy Friday, I was completely wiped out from work and overtime.
THIS WEEKS’ INTERESTING READS:
- (Animesque Review) Voltron: Legendary Defenders Part 2: Mechanical Reviews looks at Voltron’s Second Season on Netflix. As someone that has been trying to get around to seeing season 2, I was glad it got a positive review from him!
- Top 5 Anime of 2016: Over at Scoopious, Tasha Night runs down her top 5 from last year. I’m sharing it because there’s actually a few on here that I haven’t seen, but have heard great things about!
- KPOP in Anime: Mel looks at music form KPOP artists that are feature in Anime OPs/EDs. A well thought out and put together list!
- Friday Funny: Matt compiles a list of images to celebrate Final Fantasy’s 30th year as a game franchise! Check it out for a good laugh!
- 200th Blog Post and Sailor Moon’s 25th Anniversary: Over at Good Morning Otaku, they celebrated their 200th post by also celebrating Sailor Moon’s Anniversary! As a huge Sailor Moon fan, I just had to share this one with you all!
- The Stubborn Prince: Joshua Lieben: Naja celebrates Joshua’s birthday by reviewing his route and re-living the feels of one of her favorite characters in the otome world! Give it a look, I know I’ll be playing this route sometime soon!!
That just about does it for Take Two! this week. Did you guys encounter these posts? What were your thoughts? Have other links you’d love to share with me? Leave me a comment below!
Thanks for tuning in on this week’s Take Two!