I seriously need to get more content out. LOL I’ve been sucked into the world of gaming the last few weeks! But here’s my round-up of posts:
- [ED]: Altair | weekly check-in: Since I’m about to head further into Kids on the Slope territory, I thought it was only fitting that I chose to use the ED of the show to carry on the theme.
- [Kids on the Slope]: Episode 2 | Summertime: An attempt at discussion to what stood out to me the most in this episode.
- Red Haired Men That Get You Fired Up!: My top 10 fiery red haired males to kick off the week. Obviously, the sports genre dominated at first place. But I think there was a fair mix of genres in this list.
- [Kids on the Slope]: Episode 3 | Someday My Prince Will Come: A look at episode 3. I fell in love with this jazz rendition of “Someday My Prince Will Come”. It’s kind of been on repeat ever since.
- [Kids on the Slope]: Episode 4 | But Not for Me: In episode 4, there’s further complications amongst the relationships and love interests involved. I point out my favorite key moments.
- [Kids on the Slope]: Episode 5 | Lullabies of Birdland: I continue to point out certain scenes of themes that stick out to me in the series.
I’m going to do something a bit different here. I won’t just link anime related posts. I’m opening this up to gaming, architecture, art, anything I’ve found worthwhile on the internet!
- Monday in Music – Lantana: My KnB comrade featured Lantana, one of KnB’s endings last week. I’ve featured this song at one point to on my op/ed’s and it really is one of my favorites! I like seeing her interpretation of the song.
- Welcome to the Anniversary: 100 Word Anime Turns 1: Karandi hit a huge milestone last week, and celebrated it with a number of special posts! Don’t forget to check them out!
- Lita’s Blogger Feature Friday + Post A Rama #26: Lita’s feature is a great way to find other bloggers. This may also partly be a shameless plug, as she’s featured me in her round-up lol.
- Favorite Scenes: Attack on Titan Season 1: D Talks about their favorites scenes from Attack on Titan season 1. Its a great list to check out for any AoT fan!
We are a group of otaku bloggers who promotes acceptance of all individuals regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and disability. We emphasize the importance of respect, kindness, and tolerance to every human being.
Our April tour looked at the theme of “Strength”. The prompt is as follows:
“Your greatest weakness can become your greatest strength.”
In anime, characters struggle with inner demons or physical weaknesses that make them feel insecure and prevent them from achieving goals. Yet when these characters overcome their adversity, they can finally be able to express who they are or in other words, “Free to be Me.”
For this tour, we will be exploring anime characters that have overcome adversity due to a personal insecurity or physical weakness. It is these type of characters that many anime fans may identify as role models because fans are able to feel empathetic towards these characters’ struggles and insecurities.
Last week’s posts featured:
- Dragon Ball Z – Hidden strength through emotions by Matt (from Matt-in-the-hatt)
- When It’s OK For A Man To Cry by Nick (from chasingjapan)
This section needs a bit of a facelift, but I’ll get around to it at some point. But so far! These are the releases for this week:
- Nendoroid: Tsukishima Kei (Haikyuu!!) (Re-Release!)
- Nendoroid Mami Tomoe: Maiko Ver. (Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie)
- Nendoroid: Avenger/Jeanne d’Arc (Alter) (game “Fate/Grand Order”)
These just released the last week, so I think there’s about a month left for pre-orders before they close! So if they are of any interest to you I suggest you get them while you can! 😀
That just about covers my Take Two topics and other related news this week! Thanks for reading! Have you seen other posts, pieces of news that I’d be interested? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂 And as always, thanks for reading!