Hey guys! Welcome back to Take Two! My official round-up post for the previous week. In case you’re new around here, this post essentially recaps last week’s posts among other gems found over the week onto one page!
Thanks Tsukki for the segment introduction! Here’s my round-up of posts from last week:
- [OP]: Haruka Mirai | Sunday Salutations: I featured Black Clover, a series I recently got into this season.
- The Androgynous Villains of Sailor Moon (90’s Edition): After a very lively discussion of Sailor Moon in the podcast group, I was inspired to write about these lovely men!
- [PODCAST]: Innominate Anime Podcast – Launch Announcement | Episode 1 – Best of 2017: Finally! We announced and released our very first podcast! We’re very excited for this new chapter in creating more anime content for everyone to enjoy!
- Zero Gravity Hero: Uravity!: My biggest girl crush right now, I just absolutely love everything about Uraraka.
Last week’s interesting reads and news bits about gaming, anime.
- The State Of The Nintendo Switch In 2017: For all of us gamers, this article looks at how the Nintendo Switch has been holding up lately.
- Never Mind Anime, Yuri on Ice Might Be One of the Best Sports Dramas Around: Ani-Tay usually has some great posts, and as a sports anime lover, this was definitely a great read.
We are a group of otaku bloggers who promotes acceptance of all individuals regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion and disability. We emphasize the importance of respect, kindness, and tolerance to every human being.
Our December tour looks at the theme of “Warmth”. The prompt is as follows:
It’s the season of joy, thankfulness, and love. This month’s topic is “Warmth.” Whether it is spending time with family members during the holiday season or with that special someone during New Year’s, we will discuss moments in anime and pop culture media that convey a feeling of happiness in our hearts. During times of struggles, we look towards the things that matter to us as a source of strength, hope, and happiness. We hope you enjoy this round of posts and that you will have a wonderful holiday season!
Here’s a list of those that went last week:
- MistressofYaoi: Finding Warmth in the Greatest of Gifts
- Andrealinea: Warmth in Recovery of an MMO Junkie
- Mel: After the Rain Comes the Sun, Smiles that Warmth Everyone’s Heart
That just about covers my Take Two! topics and other related news this week! Thanks for reading! Have you seen other posts, pieces of news that I’d be interested? Let me know in the comments below! 🙂 And as always, thanks for reading!